20100908

"Wash your face and try again, if you survive"

(Kuriyama Chiaki for i-d May 2004 -- ph. via google images)
I saw this photo on ihatejackets about a week ago, and I have been so obsessed with it since. It's like, really cute, cool, edgy and everything good in the world is this photo. I've loved Chiaki for her role in Battle Royale for ages, probably, I've seen it like 20+ times. Each scene with her in it is the best, especially, "Piss. Me. Off. God, did I just hear this idiot right?". I could go on about this movie for hours, so, I digress. This photo has really made me nostalgic for bangs, I had them last year and I'm kind of wishing that I didn't let them grow out. But I want to achieve all one length style like Goo Hara. Still...

1 comment:

  1. oh i LOVE this photo! Chiaki is amazing!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete