20110811

kpop video jockey dreaming



          Ah.. it's a little embarrassing, because it seems that I used a lot of aegyo in this video after watching.. I could not make it as official and clean as I wanted (obviously, not rich etc) but I added what little effects that I could. I was a little conflicted cause I wanted to add effects to show the care that I put in the video but also felt like people may think I was adding effects to take away from how lame I am. So, believe me, I toned it down. B I G G E S T part for me was the dance. I underestimated the weight of my boots and their wooden heel and it got mad exhausting after recording the dance time and time again. In consequence to this, I became less sharp, you can tell right? Ah.. shame. As much as I would love to be as fabulous as CL, I'm just not. That is the sad reality that I must face daily. Jokes. Kind of.
           I'm absolutely and irrevocably infatuated with the Kpop industry and to VJ about it as a job would be beyond my dreams. I could reach a new level of fangirl, that would make it an official title SWEET.


           In any case! Did you find it lame? Did you think that it was A+, above and beyond, etc etc?
No matter what please support me by liking my video and commenting, promoting, whatever.
It'll be good if you anticipate the results of Mnet & Allkpop. I will without doubt post about my loss or partial win.

3 comments:

  1. Chels! you looked amazing in the video :P
    i could see your aegyo ahahaha
    good luck with it! you did real great job there :)))
    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND ADORABLE IN THIS VIDEO! Best wishes! You'd make a great VJ! No I honestly don't think it was lame at all, you showed who you are (which is important) with a touch of aegyo and humour :)
    Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR MICROPHONE! AND 2NE1 IS THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete