20110925

このごろ no. 2

super sale blazer, cannot-be-bothered side-braid, 5 dollar watch

"You're so pretty *stare* … is that you're own outfit? It's so stylish.".
-one odd compliment I've received.
          I got to work as visual for A (#1 spot) section the other day. I was highly confused as to why I was chosen to style it while there were other visuals on the clock; I am only a sales advisor. Even when I am quitting, they give me this task? They liked my work. But… come on… promote me or something. Is that selfish?


purikura at Korean supermarket


          Of the set of like… ten, these two were the only ones I would consider showing others. Like, they really were a bit clueless as to how purikura works. I'm vain and could do purikura all day (i.e. I am king at purikura). These two are quite cute.


"i pity you because you are ill" platform ankle boots, ViVi stack, aesthetic>practicality headphones

Min, Luke & I's special edition Sanrio yogurt spoons, the pain of working retail

          If you are a runner, you're arms will look like this. The marks will stay for three or more hours. Really painful but necessary. Others carry them differently, I just find that this is the most practical way when trying to look at the garments you have efficiently.


problem & tacky solution

          The most impractical and inconsiderate piece of swatch. Really? Putting an unfinished chunk of fur into a school book? What sadistic idiot approved of this?! I was pissed so I just taped it down with this ugly scotch tape.

make-up & not-so-much makeup

weird grammar & an uplifting facebook notification

          I meeeeeean, look at that card… it's damn cute. I got it along with my shipment of BB cream. Really, I love Engrish grammar things. Oh, and Trippple Nippples liking my wall post (アメリカに来てください!) made me flip the hell out in a fit of joy. Probably they liked it out of pity because they will not come to America…

deongsang & her drawing

          This is not her currently, this is her childhood photo. She even labeled it "Jihyeon's CUTE childhood". Also, don't be fooled, this drawing is very recent LOL


comme des… Chinese distributers


          I finally got my "comme des garcons" T. Turns out it is a FAKE. But I like it despite the non-sens that is written all over it. Literally, they are cluster of random letters… But to make myself feel less cheap I pinned my Comme Des Garcons Play pin onto it (seen in the center). ME GUSTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment